Thread: Movies and TV American Gods (STARZ)
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 11:13 AM   #50
"You like to drink?"

STARZ is kind of championing the dick showing as kind of a gender equality thing.

Usually that kind of pandering annoys me, but w/ever. Fuller and Green are reading it as Salim was a repressed gay man, whereas I felt that the scene in the book was beyond a gay/straight dichotomy because the djinn is.. well, a djinn.

Overall, I liked the episode. It's strongest with McShane being on screen (duh) and Shadow is likeable if still a bit bland. Pablo being cast as Mad Sweeney is ****ing amazing too and we need more of him.

Spoiler!
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.