View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 07:44 AM   #3058
Dazed and Confused

Ok, the Trojans prevailed over KC to allow a little breathing room. Coupled with Springfield's unexpected upset of Benton, the mighty Trojans find themselves tied for 1st in the division. Good times.

Something I noticed, the changes I made in the game planning didn't stick. I was down to 4 WR's this week so I eliminated all 5 WR sets, but they (5WR sets) were back in the game plan I found out.

Also, on defense, sometimes I want the safety in the box for running plays, sometimes not depending on opponent, but it won't let me change it it seems.

Anyways, thanks.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.