View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 02:52 PM   #3050
union paraplegic organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos3652 View Post
Gg rtmike. You sacked me 13x ...

Your defense was ridiculous. 3 of my guards / tackles are hurt but no excuse. Great gameplan.
Finally.

I tried using your stats and attack weak spots. I taught Beelicheat that, lol.
And I finally turned Everson Griffin loose, lol.

One thing I've done was to load up on CBs .
First time around I traded off a cb for another stud wr. I forget who, but I had 3 #1 wr. Never got to run it.
My offensive line was built with half strong against the run, other half strong pass pro.
But it was all for naught.

Funny, couple weeks ago I came across all my notes. I was researching e very stinking player, lol.
To say I was in to it is an understatement.

Then we hear Sims were done so I never got to see how it worked. One of the reasons I started off slow. I just couldn't get motivated thinking I might lose all my hard worked research.

I hope to settle in with next rookie draft.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.