View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 02:15 PM   #39
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think there's a pretty good chance Rickey is a guy in the league office.

And have no earthly idea at all how that would give him insight into anything these teams have going on within their draft boards.

If it were that easy, NOLA and Houston wouldn't have been caught with their dicks in their hands in 2017 and the Buffalo Bills wouldn't be dealing with the waste of space that is Kaiir Elam.

Not buying it. This kind of wholesale knowledge ain't out there for some dude to get. Now he may be right that the Chiefs are going after an OT - but I'm not convinced he has any more knowledge than any of the rest of us do in that regard. It's an obvious need and we have an aggressive GM.

The rest is just jerking himself off.
I mentioned it yesterday in the Lounge, but I'm definitely skeptical of his draft predictions, because it's a different animal than free agency.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.