View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 05:39 PM   #123
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
They seized my handgun out of the console (that I announced was there) and charged me with carrying a weapon during the commission of a crime when I got pulled over for DUI.

Pretty sure that's not the spirit of the law.
I have a felony charge from 1990. It was supposed to be Suspended Imposition of Sentence (which means it should have been wiped off my record when I completed the probation and payed my fines, which I did both). I went to look at a shotgun at a gun dealer and filled out the paperwork to try to get it in December. The guy let me hold it while I was waiting for my Federal approval call back. It came back denied, so I went home and didn’t think about it. Then a week later detectives showed up at my house. Said I was on video as a felon in possession of a firearm and could face mandatory minimum of 3 years for it. Had to pay a lawyer 1k plus court costs to get a lawyer to get my charge expunged even though it should have been wiped away. It was a lot of aggravation, and lots of worrying about going to prison when I’ve been doing nothing but the right thing for decades. The state decided not to pick up the charges after I got it all done, thankfully.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote