View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 08:47 PM   #783
Stuff & Things

Prey - PS4 (PC Players, Please take heed)

Prey Game Review - PS4

Before I get started on the review for PS4, you PC gamers need to pay attention.

This game is having serious issues on PC. I've seen 2's and 3's due to program problems. Therefore, stand clear and wait if you're interested.

That being said, I don't know why you would be interested at all.

I started this game about a week ago. I've played it on all levels and I continue to fail to see what others love about it. The graphics are very average. The storyline is so very predictable and boring, no multiplayer and nothing to really keep the average player interested. The best part of this game's story is the first 15 minutes but unfortunately it fails to keep the player interested afterwards.

That being said, for those of you who absolutely loved the atmosphere of System Shock and the first Bioshock, you'll feel fairly at home here. It is basically another one of the afore mentioned combined, (yet far less interesting).

The first Bioshock was something special. This game is like Bioshock in space but without the amazing story.

I have to say that the enemies aren't anything special, the storyline is very below standards and the weapons and abilities are exceedingly boring.

I give this one a very average 5 out of 10. Buy it if you have no interest in anything else... Well, it'll keep you busy for a week if needed.
Thanks.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.