Thread: Movies and TV The Last Dance
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 01:08 AM   #54
Now you've pissed me off!

I'm 37. I grew up with these teams. I never blamed Pippen for refusing to go into that game, and I never blamed his teammates for feeling betrayed. Pippen ate shit for years, was criminally underpaid and underappreciated, and that season he was one of the three best players in the game. He earned the right to take that shot, and Phil should have given it to him. It's great that it worked out, I'm still happy that Kukoc made that shot, because he had to eat a lot of shit too, and the Bulls really should have won that series (Hugh Hollins absolutely ****ed them on a foul call that swung Game 5).
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote