Thread: Movies and TV The Last Dance
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 07:58 PM   #53
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
They did.

I never knew Pippen quit like that. Holy cow.
Back in the 80's and 90's, I wasn't into college or NBA basketball, other than being a casual observer, until maybe Jordan's final season with the Bulls. The only thing I knew about him, other than quitting the Bulls for AA ball, was that he was biggest sports star in the world, with his face absolutely everywhere.

From an outsider's point of view, it's an interesting look into "greatness" and after watching 8 episodes, he's not unlike people in other categories of fame, whether it's the "greatest" actor in the world or the "greatest" singer or guitarist in the world - they're all pretty much what I would consider, assholes.

For whatever reason, our society frowns upon everyday people acting like assholes but if you're "great" at or in something, it's waved off. It's an interesting phenomena...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote