View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 09:28 AM   #56
New and Improved

https://firstroundmock.com/2024/02/f...test-decision/

Former NFL Scout Removes Caleb Williams From Draft Board Due to Latest Decision
February 26, 2024 | Daniel Kelly | Articles

Decisions are like footballs and with USC quarterback Caleb Williams’ latest decision not to throw at the NFL Scouting Combine, I am officially removing him from my draft board at First Round Mock ⎯completely. I’ve seen and heard enough.

I’ll keep the fourth-round evaluation on Williams which reflects his performance on game film over the past two seasons (I’ve evaluated every snap) and how his skillset projects to the NFL. In short, he’s an elite athlete, who’s underdeveloped as a quarterback. That’s not a hot take, it’s the truth (and my end game isn’t clicks, it’s to get a second chance in the NFL).

For starters, his 3.21 second time to throw (PFF) doesn’t translate well to the next level. Bears’ quarterback Justin Fields has the slowest time to throw in the NFL at 3.23 seconds (Next Gen Stats).

We’ll get back to that............... More at the link.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.