View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 06:00 PM   #2061
Supporter

I just saw a list of Chiefs free agents. It was longer than I had realized. I completely forgot about LeVeon Bell hasn't had any takers yet. I know that he didn't get much playing time here. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him back cheap as depth. KC will never be allowed to hold for him to run like Pittsburgh did but our revamped line shouldn't have to. I would like to see what he has left behind this line. I won't hold anything against him with what he was asked to run behind last year.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.