View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 03:32 PM   #813
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I think either LT or RT is a focus... R1, maybe. There are a few good options in the first few rounds. Bolles is a trainwreck, but not sure what they plan on doing there.

I doubt Wirfs falls to them, but that would be great. I'm not concerned with Becton's issue on the recent test. I'd prefer having 2 picks in the 20-38 range not the 15-46 as it sits now, so trading back in R1 and up in R2 would be my preference.

Totally prepared for them to move up to 10 as well, but hope they don't.
Oh, did Becton have a test problem? Drugs? I hadn't heard that. I was just hearing that there was more critiquing that he played in an offense that masked pass blocking. And that he likes to eat.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.