View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 01:18 PM   #812
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It seemed like a bit of a fluke that Wirfs made it that far down in this mock, but now with Becton dropping in the polls, it seems like he might make it to Denver as a RT. As much as I enjoy ridiculing Bolles, it seems like a RT might be more immediate value even if that's a high spot to pick one. Would you agree or disagree? Unless something weird happens, it seems like OT should be their priority in Round 1 based on the few Broncos games I've watched in the past couple of years.
I think either LT or RT is a focus... R1, maybe. There are a few good options in the first few rounds. Bolles is a trainwreck, but not sure what they plan on doing there.

I doubt Wirfs falls to them, but that would be great. I'm not concerned with Becton's issue on the recent test. I'd prefer having 2 picks in the 20-38 range not the 15-46 as it sits now, so trading back in R1 and up in R2 would be my preference.

Totally prepared for them to move up to 10 as well, but hope they don't.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.