Thread: Football Las Vegas Raiders?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 09:50 AM   #20
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
I suppose you have to look at everything but I'd think the San Antonio/Austin site would be the best. Granted, you'd have to get approval from the other in state teams but Texas has a huge population and is growing fast.
As an Austinite I would love to be able to see the Chiefs locally each year. The biggest issue will be getting Jerry to agree to it. He doesn't want another team in Texas but obviously 4 teams in California is just fine.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.