Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 08:23 AM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
The only negative - and this is a big one for me - is that Disney announced they're not following the Netflix binge release model for Disney+. New episodes of everything will be released weekly. So it's gonna take two months to watch this. I ****ing hate that.

But when I get Disney+, it'll be for this show. All the Marvel stuff is cool and all but this looks amazing.
I mean you could always watch other stuff for two months and binge this.

I agree it is a very different viewing experience. But I see where Disney is at they don’t want a bunch of our aged fools getting it for a weekend and cancelling Monday. At least this way if you sign up on the first day and keep it for 2 months you’ll at least have at using it for something else and seeing the value.

I get it. I’d probably do it too but you’re right it sucks.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.