View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 01:03 AM   #37
Feeling Victorian

Oh and nice write up as always George and Thank You. Hope the better half has been feeling better. I'm getting closer to having my back finally worked on. The OR's in the hospitals are starting to get back to normal because of all the covid related problems so I'm happy I guess about that. One more game to go. I can't believe we're going to SB's back to back!! That usually happens to teams called the Patriots or Steelers or Cowboys not the Chiefs. I hope no one is taking this for granted because it may never happen again. You can't assume any of this will roll on past Feb 7th. As good as Reid and Mahomes are there's no guarantee they will be back anytime soon so run with it. GO CHIEFS!!!
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.