View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 12:08 AM   #32
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I think the moment was pretty big for him. The times I watched him this year he wasn't staring down dudes like he was tonight. I think he had the Yips.
Yeah, can't say I've been laser focused on the guy whenever I've watched him, but at the same time it really, really stuck out after the Chiefs started scoring and the pressure mounted.

And it's one thing for fans to buy the hype, but the media doing the same is just so.... fake. Throw 800 yards against the Broncos in week 14.

Do it against Patrick ****ing Mahomes in your franchises' first AFCCG in 20 years, then I'll be impressed.

He probably learned how much different those two things are....
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.