Thread: Chiefs Felix working with Tamba
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 09:07 AM   #9
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Good for Tamba too.

I remember a few troubling moments for him a few years back. Happy to see he balanced out a bit.
This. Was legitimately worried about his mental health. Had a feeling that he was starting to get better when the Chiefs started bringing him back for events and I'm happy he's getting to work with players and staying active.

I know things work for some players and other things don't, but I really don't see how and why more players don't incorporate the hand slapping techniques Hali used to do. He had OTs legitimately looking stupid and dumbfounded when they couldn't get a hand on him.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.