View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 12:56 PM   #93
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
He’s plenty talented enough.

Can move well enough and is even physical enough for some good downfield blocking.

Hes not a world beater but there have been less talented athletes be productive in the league. His is very much between his ears.

Don't really want to drag Skyy anymore than I already have, so I'll keep this short.

I think a lot of his issues are between his ears, as you say. Back last offseason I said he wastes a lot of steps, which is basically in the same area. And when you don't have elite burst, like Tyreek for example, you can't waste steps vs. NFL DBs. They recover way too fast.

If he's ever going to be a decent WR, he's going to have to go to the Steve Largent/Edelman/Welker school of route-running for lesser athletes and parse down his route-running to the bone.

Otherwise, he's just going to be a good run-blocking WR.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.