Thread: Movies and TV Ant-Man & Wasp: Quantumania ( 2023)
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 11:59 AM   #48
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I looked up Phase 4 and realized that I didn't even watch most of it. I saw pretty much everything up to and including End Game.

Outside of Thor: Love and Thunder I didn't hate any of what I watched but there was a lot of stuff that was just OK.
I liked Eternals (I'm sure I'm a minority) and Wakanda Forever minus it's star. Thor was very disappointing especially coming off Ragnarok. I also thought the Strange movie was ok. I'm hoping GOTG is great especially being the last one. I've enjoyed the shows but I've heard they will have fewer of those now and it sounds like Bob Chapek pushed them out quickly and it wasn't Feiges decision. I'm hoping this new phase ramps up after Ant-Man and becomes really good.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.