View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 09:03 AM   #82
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd put Niang at LT, look for another RT.

Usually, LT's have to come from pretty early in the draft sadly.
While I don't disagree with any of this, a kid like Jalen Mayfield is an interesting prospect. I think if he had one more college season he'd likely end up going high in the first. As it is, I think he's a late first/very early 2nd.

Niang I loved when they drafted him; and I kind of think this opt-out was a medical red-shirt for him to heal the hip injury, I really doubt that Veach and Reid were caught off-guard.

Anyway, I'm uncomfortable just handing him the spot. And at any rate, we're going to need TWO offensive tackles just to tread water.

And could use an upgrade or two inside too, especially considering Reiter's a FA and I think Wylie is too?

They don't have to be round one, but typically good OT's come there.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote