Thread: Video Games Division 2
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 04:48 AM   #55
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Right it is near perfect with a 2 man group but solo is challenging. I mean I can do some stuff solo but i'm not the type of player that can solo hard content. Do you have the Auto Rez Hive thing going? that works great just turn it on and as long as it's not on cooldown it will autorevive you.
yep, I run that with my health drone for maximum uptime but you have to be paying attention to that cooldown or it will burn you bad. ONe thing that kind of sucks about the hive is when it auto-revives when a teammate is right next to you to revive you. Wish there was a way to block it in situations like that.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.