View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 06:31 PM   #312
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Calzones don't traditionally have sauce in them, do they? I think it's usually just toppings and served with sauce. Maybe something for next time. Did the crust get soggy with the thinner sauce?

Did you make the dough yourself? I've never made a calzone that I recall, but I've made scores of pizza.

Calzones have ricotta cheese and no sauce. The dough is the same for both, Calzones are folded over and crimped, Stromboli is rolled. The crust was not soggy and I wasn't sure how they would turn out with my Fun House Pizza dough recipe. Yes, I make my own dough.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151016_205638.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	110807   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20151016_210144.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	110808  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.