View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 08:44 AM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It wouldn't stop any of US from drafting another TE.

But look at what the Chiefs have done at the position.

They're not going to draft a TE. They just don't value it like we do.
I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I would say we really don't know what they're going to value in any given off-season. Reid and Veach have shown they're actually quite flexibile, especially since Mahomes.

Reid rarely drafted RB's high, but
took CEH at #31.

They'd paid OT's but not spent much in either cash or draft capital on OG's, but made Thuney the highest paid Guard in football.

They'd shown they didn't value LB all that much, but drafted Gay in the second.

The one constant, I think is that Reid is going to throw the football.

I would find it interesting indeed if they took a TE like Tremble high. I don't expect them to. BUT I wouldn't be shocked. I think Andy likes to add new wrinkles and tinker constantly, it's what keeps him ahead of the curve. And you could make an argument that more 21 sets with talented TE's might make the lackluster 'X' receiver situation less of a weakness.

Again, I'm not expecting that, just saying I could see why they might do it.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote