Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 10:05 PM   #4
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I think I'm one of like three people in the world that wasn't blown away by Avatar, and movies like that are right in my wheelhouse. Probably won't see any of the sequels, just doesn't feel appealing to me.
The first 20 minutes were amazing - the closest thing to the wonder I felt when the first time I saw Star Wars in the theater as a child. But after that, I realized that I'd already seen Avatar, since the plot was completely unoriginal and utterly predictable. I still can't believe Cameron invested all that effort on such brilliant visuals but apparently couldn't spare anything for a decent story writer. Sort of reminded me a Vermeil's Chief teams - great offense, no defense. He gave us half a team. Cameron gave us half a movie.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote