View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 12:07 PM   #75
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Agreed. Bills' fans think Allen is a top 5 QB but the truth is Baker scares me more than Allen.

Spags has the Buffalo offense figured out. Pay lot of man coverage, blitz off the slot, and change things from Allen's pre-snap read and Allen stumbles.

Baker is a better playoff QB, Allen can rip up simple zone better.

Ravens just played vanilla man and Allen got uncomfotable.

Allen isn't bad but he is not someone I worry about at all for KC. I was shocked how poorly DC's gameplanned for him last year. If people watch the playoff film the answer's for Buffalo offense are there.

Buffalo's defense is still mediocre.
Baker is running an actual pro-style offense with good RB's and good receiving options. Not saying he sucks at all but his situtation is so much better than Buffalo and it's BECAUSE of Josh Allen.

Buffalo's strengths AND weaknesses all revolve around Allen. They play an unconventional offense, it lacks variety and the ability to create balance when opposing defenses get the upper hand. They don't have the ability to keep defenses honest at all. The Browns have a much more varied offense than the Bills do. Sometimes the playoffs evolve into complex chess matches and the Bills just can't do that. Neither can the Ravens for that matter.

They have distinct styles on both offense and defense that for better or worse, can't change.

The Browns are much closer to the Chiefs that they can dictate gameplans but can also respond to changes when the chips are down.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote