View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 12:02 PM   #74
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Barring an upstart team like the Chargers, who are really a complete unknown due to their new head coach and staff, or the Dolphins, in which Tua would need to turn into Fran Tarkenton overnight, the biggest threat to the Chiefs going back to the Super Bowl, IMO, is the Cleveland Browns.

The Bills have peaked. Josh Allen crumbles under the weight of carrying a team to a playoff victory and until he proves he can be that guy, he won't be that guy. The Ravens can't throw the ball, Big Ben is 150 years old, the South is in transition, as it always is, and the East is meh.

And while Baker Mayfield is inconsistent, he has the ability to put together a streaky run, so if that happens late in the season and he gets hot, they're going to be a huge handful.
Agreed. Bills' fans think Allen is a top 5 QB but the truth is Baker scares me more than Allen.

Spags has the Buffalo offense figured out. Play lot of man coverage, blitz off the slot, and change things from Allen's pre-snap read and Allen stumbles.

Baker is a better playoff QB, Allen can rip up simple zone better.

Ravens just played vanilla man and Allen got uncomfotable.

Allen isn't bad but he is not someone I worry about at all for KC. I was shocked how poorly DC's gameplanned for him last year. If people watch the playoff film the answer's for Buffalo offense are there.

Buffalo's defense is still mediocre.

Last edited by MahomesMagic; 05-03-2021 at 12:18 PM..
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote