View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 11:50 AM   #66
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Mayfield looked like he had us figured out in the second half of our playoff game with them. If Henne hadn't pulled off that signature scramble of his career and Andy hadn't called that ballsy 4th down pass, I was about to get very worried if we had punted back to them.
I think our offense going completely stagnant sans Mahomes had a lot to do with that.

Once Mahomes went out, they were able to stick with their gameplan. When Mahomes was in, we were pulling away. They would’ve been forced to abandon the run eventually.

Mayfield is fine with the system when things are going well. He isn’t going to engineer a comeback against an elite QB though.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote