View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 11:30 AM   #61
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
https://theathletic.com/2562306/2021...-from-1-to-32/

Eagles, Browns, Lions, Bears: Dane Brugler ranks his favorite 2021 NFL Draft classes from 1 to 32

This is my spin on grading the NFL Draft hauls for each team. Instead of handing out letter grades, I power-ranked the 32 clubs based on my favorite draft classes, from best to worst.
Problem with these rankings is my favorite pick for the Chiefs was really #31 getting Orlando Brown Jr... That should be part of the equation and easily puts the Chiefs in the top 10...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote