Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 12:07 PM   #145
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
On a scale of 1-10, how hard did Clay schoolgirl squee during last night's episode? Myself, probably between a 7 and 8.
Mine was an 8 or a 9. I actually had to watch it twice because I couldn’t believe my eyes during that 3rd act.

Sure, we’ve seen that in The Clone Wars animated series and those story arcs (led by Jon Favreau’s Pre Vizla) were always fun and as visually cool as they could be using 2009 3D animation.

But seeing it in Live Action, for me anyway, was stunning.

It’s pretty clear that Favreau has a true reverence for the Mandalorian people and their history, which means that this series could open the door to years of new and fresh story telling throughout the SW Galaxy.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.