Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 11:18 AM   #140
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
This is the only Star Wars content that I am actually looking forward to watching. Rogue One surprised me by being a damn fine bit of entertainment, in retrospect my favorite Star Wars movie of the entire franchise and I watched the very first one at a drive in when I was 10 years old. So the comparison is fine by me.
I'm fairly bummed that I didn't see Rogue One in theaters. It may be my favorite Star Wars movie. I didn't go see it because the trailers were terrible. I don't think they had anything really to do with the movie overall.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.