Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 06:20 PM   #139
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
No, it isn't. Far too early to crown it like that. Episodes are too short and the one a week business sucks ass. Not that the release schedule is the fault of the show itself.

It has tremendous potential. Right now, that's all it is.
This is the only Star Wars content that I am actually looking forward to watching. Rogue One surprised me by being a damn fine bit of entertainment, in retrospect my favorite Star Wars movie of the entire franchise and I watched the very first one at a drive in when I was 10 years old. So the comparison is fine by me.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.