Thread: Devin Bush ILB
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 10:54 AM   #90
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Would much rather have Wilson, he's just a more aggressive, violent player, and he's a bit bigger to boot.
I don’t see that at all. I’ve watched two games now of Wilson, most recently Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl, and he was passive as ****. Never really attacked and honestly appeared to be dogging it way more than I care to see.

It sucks because I want to like Wilson so bad. He’s a prototype for today’s ILB. But I seriously question his passion for the game based on what I’ve seen so far. He was just there for most of the snaps.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.