Thread: Devin Bush ILB
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 04:17 PM   #79
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah but I also changed my mind since then. I don't think I'd really like Wilson at 29 either. Same with Thompson who I would've originally been pretty happy with. I think I've joined the Adderley set there and would prefer him to Thompson.

Bush and Wilson are effectively a coinflip for me at this point though I probably like Bush a little more. I'd just be surprised if the board shook out in such a way that those are going to be my preferred choices.
I agree with all of that for the most part.

Adderley, Baker, Murphy, and even Mullen would have to all be gone for me to consider Bush/Wilson. Thompson too, but from the sounds of it I’m more open to him than you are.

I’d probably even take Dexter Lawrence before those guys, but they’re all in my next tier of defensive guys that I’d prefer not to take in the 1st but I wouldn’t hate it either.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.