Thread: Devin Bush ILB
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 04:10 PM   #77
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Depends what he runs I think in Indy.

He could inch up that high and be a little Hightower ish.

I like him a lot, but an added bonus is that he legit plays with a real **** you attitude. This defense needs that.
He does play downhill and in the end that's probably what I've noticed that has moved him ever so slightly ahead of Wilson for me, though I think Wilson's a better pure athlete.

Hitchens is probably punching a little above his weight athleticially as a SLB but if you had Wilson and DoD out there with him, you'd sure be able to cover a lot of ground. Meanwhile Bush seems to just be a bit of a guided missile who could be pretty easily manipulated and you could see some pretty gaping holes in the middle with his aggression, DoD's youth and Hitchens mediocre athleticism.

I see arguments both ways but in the end it kinda just wants me to take them both off the board there. I don't know that I see either as ideal enough fits to convince me to use a 1st unless our board has just fallen to hell around us.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.