Thread: Video Games Division 2
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 07:13 AM   #43
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
I got to 30, got my 30 skills, and then logged off. I'll try the endgame content at some other point, but playing Anthem and this is like essentially the same grindy experience. So I flip it to Sekiro to switch it up.
You basically cracked the door open at 30. You have specializations to level through, and an entire new faction (which is no pushover btw) takes over the map. Good items don't even start showing up until world tier 4. I'm a origin premiere member and dumped about 40 hours into Anthem the first week of 'early launch'. I can't even think about playing that mess considering how well D2 is designed in both mission variety and things to do that arent bugged.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli