Thread: Video Games Division 2
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 11:05 AM   #35
Plays to win the game!

These games don't really do it for me, I get to max level, tinker around for a bit, but never put the time in that they require like other people do. I did that shit for too long with World of Warcraft and I'm not doing it again. I think this game is a little worse than Anthem in my book; Anthem makes me feel cool, this game I feel cool sometimes when I take down a force of guys, but it's the same tactics over and over again, which is boring to me. I got a little more invested in the game due to a mission recently and I'm 18 right now, so I'll power through to 30, but I'm more looking forward to Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice this weekend.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.