Thread: Video Games Division 2
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 04:12 PM   #32
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
One thing I really appreciate about this game that a lot of other service games so far haven't done for me is make all the loot I get, really crappy or not, feel valuable in some way.

In any other game it'd be immediate deconstruction or whatever when I get a crappy piece of loot but in D2 it's like welllll do I deconstruct this? Sell this? Do I need it for a project? Etc....

I mean I was excited to get a shitty pair of kneepads the other night because I needed it for a project lol.
This game is absolute proof you can drown people in loot and always feel like something cooler is just around the corner. I mean wow i'm just hoping the endgame is half as nice then it's hands down the best Loot shooter ever made.

Buddy says if you find secrets and put them together you can find improved Hunters in the open world, I can't wait for that Hunters were the shizzles in Division 1.

Funny this guys lowlights for the game are the grinding TO endgame, I'm having a blast doing that and just exploring the huge full of stuff to do map.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 03-19-2019 at 04:30 PM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.