View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 08:38 PM   #121
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Man... this is quite a pissing match. I really feel like we've all really accomplished something today. Well done!
Well if you read what I've stated and actually bothered looking into it you'll see the the things I've brought up aren't addressed by this vote. Another thing Donovan's comments about the concrete at Royals stadium were proven false by a study done by Burns & McDonnell. The loop project was brought up in this thread, the original capping doesn't even cover that part of downtown so that would be additional and is covered by the state. What happens if the state says no? This vote doesn't mean the Royals would move Sherman has even said as much. It would bring them back to the table and actually address these issues instead of rushing it to a vote
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote