View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 05:11 PM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I think when you step back to the big picture there is a lot of merit to investing draft capital at interior pass rusher, EDGE, WR, OL, and CB and filling the roster through free agency around that. (assuming you have solved for QB). Like bang for buck wise. Such a strategy should enable you to have a much deeper roster just given the premium teams are paying for the positions you focus on drafting.
I agree largely. I don't know if I care too much about investing large amounts of capital in DT but ER, WR, OT, and CB I am 100% on board with. Keep em churning and developing. DT, RB, LB, S and IOL are relatively cheap in FA comparatively even if they are really good players. You only really pay high dollar for exceptional as those positions.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote