Thread: ChiefsPlanet sister needs dental help
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 08:50 PM   #68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
good for you. so how would you deal with the pain? she told me over the weekend it hurts worse than labor. how would you pay for it if insurance won’t cover it? just let the teeth rot out of your head? gofundme is there so people can get help. this was a last resort type thing for her. i sure hope you never get put out on the street or need some sort of medical procedure done you can’t pay for. guess she got the bad tooth gene in the family
never understand why people on the internet seem to have to chime in and be smart asses. if you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say anything at all. everyone hides behind a screen these days.
Just my two cents, but nothing he said was towards you at all. He just said he wouldn't. He wasn't mocking you doing it.
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.