Thread: Online flirting
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 05:08 PM   #132
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
I think I would be angry about that. The question to me isn't, "is there anything wrong with it", it's "why do you feel the need to do that...?"

I think the answer to that question is, "because you're not getting it done." And I'm not talking about you specifically... I'm talking in general terms.

In studying communication, there is a principle that has always stuck with me with regards to relationships... It stands true for any relationship, whether it be co-workers, boss-employee, husband-wife... You name it... It simply stated as this: in any relationship where one side perceives a deficit in the relational exchange, that side will (conciously or unconciously) endeavor to achieve balance.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.