Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 01:01 PM   #118
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
THey've been a better offense without Watkins this year than with, so I dunno how important he is anymore.

I don't think a WR is gonna step right into this offense and make a huge impact early like some around the league have. There just aren't enough touches.

I'm not against WR early at all, but taking one this quick wouldn't really say good things about Hardman and I think they like him.
It wouldn't say anything about Hardman at all. This offense is designed to use as many weapons as possible.

You're looking at this wrong, man. Chiefs football has changed. They're not looking for war horses, they're looking for race horses.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.