Thread: Video Games Final Fantasy VII REMAKE
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 05:09 PM   #53
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
FFVII is the quintessential game from my childhood.

I would have been 7 or 8 when it came out and I first played it. I remember my mom bought me a Playstation and came home with a couple games as well, FFVII being one of them. Had no clue what it was and had never played an RPG before. ****ing loved it so much. To this day the music just takes me right back to being 8 years old again.

I remember I bought the game on PS2 just to replay it back in the early-mid 2000s. Bought a PS4 a few years ago and they had a port I downloaded so I could play it again. Paid like $400 for a PS4 and for the first month or so I pretty much exclusively played Final Fantasy VII lol a ****ing PS1 game
I was in HS...I remember buying it at Sears via pre-order and got the Cloud Squaresoft shirt. The game was amazing...I think I still have the original psone disc and memory card in storage. I played that game several hundred hours to be at the top levels exploring wanting more story or if I missed something. Really hope it's epic.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.