View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 09:06 PM   #855
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Payton confirmed they were considering him had he fell and Lattimore not been there, the report about the Giants trying to trade up for him was confirmed, the Cardinals and Texans were known to want him for weeks. That doesn't even include the Seahawks who were said to be interested, though I am not sure there.

I can acknowledge when a rival makes a good pick, or even just a high upside pick. Those at the Mane were far from it.
I wasn't referring to you specifically. The overall theme here would be to knock him though if he went to Denver.

Who confirmed that the Giants wanted him? Rumors pre draft about the other teams only means so much. Look I'm all for it being true but unless actual team sources confirm it we are just assuming smoke means fire.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.