Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 04:48 PM   #2331
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Man, the G-C-G trio here just sucks ****ing shit. It's awful.

The 3rd and 2 we all hated last week, well, if you look back, if Reiter isn't out there thumbing his asshole and blocks who he's supposed to, it's a 12 yard gain and the game is over.

They've gotta invest some early picks up there. Shit, take a 1st rounder and a 3rd, i don't care.
They don't do ANYTHING well. Like, nothing at all. Reiter's especially bad - he combines being soft at the point of attack with having feet that are somewhere south of Zach Fulton's.

LDT suddenly looks worse than he looked as a rookie - injuries appear to have completely robbed him of any athleticism and his previous power is gone as well.

Wylie...well Wylie might be okay. He's not good, but he's not the complete disaster the other two are. I know Reid absolutely refuses to dick with his OL in-season, but Wisnewski needs a shot to start somewhere over LDT and if necessary, Reiter.

I'd absolutely do some tinkering with Allegretti and Wisniewski at C and RG (with Wylie moving back to LG).

Tear apart that entire IOL, man - it is a tire-fire.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.