View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 11:50 AM   #195
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

The other thing about the current NFL that I absolutely can't stand is the inept or flat out horrible refereeing. When the game is close and you have horrible, horrible calls that totally affect the outcome of the game, that SHOULDN'T HAPPEN.

My point is that IF there is so much parity in the NFL that yes, it could be said that on any given Sunday any team can beat any other team, well, if that's the case, you simply can't allow for inept refereeing and yet, we see it all the time.

Theres some people here that think it's all fixed and when I see the state of the refereeing in the NFL, I can't really say "hell no" to the games being fixed in that certain outcomes are advanced or "helped" along to gain more market share for the playoffs and ultimately the SB. I don't want to believe it, but I marvel at how inept the refs are WITH the review process where bad calls are not overturned or decisions are made in some dark NY City office by some official as to whether a catch is a catch or a fumble is a fumble or a TD is a TD etc....
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote