Thread: Video Games Free games on Epic Gamestore
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 04:20 PM   #50
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Been playing this for a couple of days, but I doubt if I last much longer. Glad it was free.

Like all other games of this type, it's fun in the beginning, but eventually devolves into a frustrating, tedious management nightmare. I realize there are people out there who enjoy that sort of thing, but I'm not one of them.
Civ 5 has a lot less micro management and is probably my favorite one for that very reason. The ones that clamor to control every small detail won out in Civ 6 and it sucks.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.