View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 03:53 PM   #41
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Here's an updated one I did today from PFN. I trade down a BUNCH once I got into the second round.

1.32 - Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State. Mayfield also was on the board. I took the more proven, more versatile player.
3.72 - Dayo Odeyingbo, DE, Vandy.
3.95 - Marquez Stevenson, WR, Houston
4.101 - Tyree Gillespie, S, Missouri (very versatile, can play single high, good hitter/tackler)
4.119 - Payton Turner, DE, Houston (another big DE with versatility and scheme fit)
5.158 - Quinn Meinerz, C, Wisconsin-Whitewater (My new crush, no way he lasts this long after Senior Bowl performance).
6.163 - Austin Watkins, WR, UAB (also won't last this long after the Senior Bowl)
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.