View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 10:29 AM   #57
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Updated the OP with my new mock.

I end up with two DEs, at least one of which should be able to play heavy snap counts Year 1, and who give me youth and productivity at low cost (hopefully) moving forwards. Love that. Really love that.

I add a larger playmaker at WR, who is versatile and can make RAC plays happen. I like it. Still would need a vet in FA to feel good about WR entering 2023.

I get a starter-caliber LB, and a really promising development swing tackle. Very happy with those.

Not happy with the DB additions. Though I like both guys I land and would cream my pants at adding Bolden in the 7th, I would like to add a S I'm more comfortable sliding into a key role. Guess I'd be trying to make a FA addition to replace Mathieu (or retaining him) in this scenario.

I really like the Hendershot... shot. The Chiefs have extra 7ths and those are perfect fits to throw at someone like him. Talented, with questions. Very little risk (and likely a pick that is roster fodder, anyway).
So we both discovery Doubs simultaneously, eh? Well that's crazy.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.