View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 11:39 PM   #54
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Interesting trade that I executed gives me food for thought...

1-29, 2-61, and 2023 1st to PIT for 1-17, 3-81, and 2023 3rd to draft WR Chris Olave (Jameson Williams went ahead of him at 13 as the 1st WR off the board4).

Would any offensive player make you jimp?

I don’t think there’s an offensive player that would. If it weren’t such a deep defensive end draft, I’d say the right DE could make me jump.

MAYBE Jameson Williams. Maybe. His slight frame and lack of proven success vs press gives me concern.

As it is, there is likely to be a lot of talent available to the Chiefs at #32 in regards to DE.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote